Unigroup's July '95 Meeting Announcement
- The Distributed Transaction Processing Model,
Using Tuxedo as an Example
- Peter Dessart,
Information Management Company
- Thursday, July 20, 1995
- Chemical Bank
- 55 Water Street, South Tower
- 13th Floor Conference Room
- 5:30 - 6:30 PM Registration
- 6:45 - 9:30 PM Main Presentation
This meeting will discuss "The Distributed Transaction Processing
Model." Examples drawn from Tuxedo will be used to demonstrate
this model. Mr. Dessart has been involved with Tuxedo development
and training for many years and has extensive knowledge in the
area of Distributed Transaction Processing.
Some of the topics to be addressed at this meeting are:
- Two Tier vs Three Tier Architectures.
- Relevant Distributed Transaction Processing Standards
(including those from X/Open and ISO).
- Tuxedo as an example of the implementation of the standards.
Please join us for this meeting, you won't want to miss it!